Is your website down or not displaying correctly?
- Make sure your domain is pointed to your website
- In your domain's DNS settings, your WWW CNAME should be pointed to [yourdomainname].g5dns.com
Do you have an issue with a widget?
- You can revert a widget to its default settings by removing the widget and re-adding it
- Follow the widget documentation in the "Docs" tab to ensure the right fields are being used
Having issues logging in to make changes to your website?
- Reset your password on the login page
- If you're still having issues, submit a request to Customer Care or fill out the New User Request form
Having troubles publishing your changes?
- Publishing changes on your website can take several minutes, but you should be notified once your changes are live
- If you are experiencing issues, try to not publish your site repeatedly as this may result in slower publish times
Are you experiencing a system error?
- If you are seeing an error in the CMS or another application, please contact Technical Support and we'll be more than happy to help